Mods are asleep post forbidden tits
Perfectly balanced as all things should be…
last time i reblogged this it wasnt balanced I’m glad it’s ok now!!!
love that for us!
Tumblr blogs are being mass hacked
I don’t see anyone talking about this yet so I’ll start!
I already have 3 blogs on my dash who’s account is being used to spam my feed with “adult game advertisements”
DON’T CLICK THE LINK UNDERNEATH IT, OBVIOUSLY
This is what it looks like:
I spoke with the artist and she said she can’t get on her account again
Stay safe out there bros!
I normally don’t reblog stuff like this but I’ve seen it happen to people I’m following as well (At least 2 of them). I sent them both messages, but no response- makes sense since op said their friend couldn’t get back into their account. Be careful friends
Yeah I know people this has happened to as well.
first I’ve heard it, but signal boost all the same
Yeah, I’ve seen one like that this morning from an artist I follow.
I’ve seen a few of these. Sad. Like watching zombies and knowing they were once people.
Reported one of these yesterday. Keep an eye out and stay safe, folks.
Yeah I’ve seen these too, and reported a few of them. Weirdly enough, they were being posted on my dash by people I didn’t before follow, and have no idea how my blog followed them lol.
“But if you forget to reblog Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.”
not even risking that shit
scrolled past this, re-evaluated my life, then SCROOOLLLED back up and hit the damn reblog button.
- She ain’t no games in real life so I take her serious all the time
- Anyone with a name that starts with a “Z”, ends with an “i”, and isn’t some kind of Italian pasta, IS SERIOUS
- I’m not climbing no mountain with a pig on my back, 🙅🏽🙅🏾🙅🏿 Negative.
Nope. I know better, have your reblog Madame Zeroni.
who the fuck is Madame Zeroni
Look at these stupid children who don’t know who Madame Zeroni is
Man lissen if you don’t know you better ask somebody AFTER you hit the reblog button
Like to charge, reblog to cast.
oh what a life
it’s 2022. donald trump has died in disgrace days after being impeached and jailed. my chemical romance’s new album is coming out the same day as the new spiderverse movie. the lizzo and janelle monaé collab song is blowing up the radio. lil nas x has a verse in it. you and your partner have time and energy for dates after work after jeff bezos’ assets have been seized and distributed to the public in the wake of his arrest for keeping employees in unsafe working conditions.
- If you die in the game, you die in real life.
- If the game has a protagonist, you are not him/her and do not have his/her abilities. You are yourself, just living in that world.
- EDIT: Depending on the game, however, you can have that character’s abilities if the universe allows for people other than The Chosen One to get them. For example: Pokemon yes, Keyblades no.
- After the year is up (and assuming you are still alive), you can bring back anything you get in that world (money, magic objects, etc.)
What game do you pick and why?
Pokemon seems like the best choice. I get to be a trainer, even if I never become champion, and am able to experience a world where a symbiotic relationship actually manages to exist with humans