- “oh sh*t it’s midnight!”
- running into things on a daily basis
- nicking yourself while shaving bc you were too busy thinking about the inevitable doom of the universe to be careful with the razor
- saying things like “at least we won’t be around when the sun dies” in casual conversations
- getting vibes™️ from EVERYONE & EVERYTHING (i.e. “that plant is happy”)
- occasionally being in awe of the physical world around you
- ignoring the physical world around you 90% of the time
- not understanding why gossiping is a thing
- restarting a song 5 times in a row bc you keep zoning out too much to fully appreciate it
- “Where are my keys?”
- annoyingly random dissociative episodes
- feeling like you’re insane at least 50% of the time
- thinking you’ve come up with a great joke & then being internally crushed when nobody laughs at it
- making connections that other people raise their eyebrows at
- saying or thinking “everything is connected” at least 10 times a day
- “The world is amazing!”
*10 minutes later*:
“The world is awful!”
- “What is the point of existence?” (aka existential crisis 24/7)
- staying in your mental world/thought bubble bc the external world is so fricking overwhelming
- mile-long thought tangents
functions + depression and anxiety thoughts
- anxiety: what if everyone hates me?
- depression: i’m not good enough
- anxiety: what if i’m not good enough?
- depression: everyone hates me
- anxiety: what if no one acknowledges me?
- depression: i will never amount to anything
- anxiety: what if i never amount to anything?
- depression: no one acknowledges me
- anxiety: what if i can’t do it after all?
- depression: i don’t stand a chance
- anxiety: what if i don’t stand a chance?
- depression: i can’t do it after all
- anxiety: what if that ruins my whole life?
- depression: i can’t ever fix my mistakes
- anxiety: what if i can’t ever fix my mistakes?
- depression: that ruined my whole life
Requested by @uni-v-blackwell
Katana - has strict routines, very protective, distinctive appearance, mysterious on purpose, surprisingly modest, will wear the same 3 outfits on repeat, very good at anything they attempt, always trying to improve themselves, quiet, quick thinking, the moment of silence you take to calm yourself down
Crossbow - scary as fuck, got some questionable hobbies, can sneak up on you with unsettling ease, either really tall or really short, very patient, knows everything about everyone, chilling in silent forests, really lazy unless they actually care, will eat anything
Stiletto Knives - badass, perfectly done dramatic makeup, will stab you if you cross them, walks like they own the floor, designer everything, too many secrets, got a long line of exes, underestimate at your own risk, a laugh that sends shudders, the epitome of a power move
Machete - the loudest person in the room, what does casual mean?, doesn’t think about consequences, the bad kinda impulsive, self-satisfied smirks, getting sloppy drunk, dangerous, ridiculously strong, will start a riot, not a fan of authority figures, the thrill of doing something stupid
you’ve heard of sugar, spice and everything nice
now get ready for…
Fe - an insatiable thirst for attention
Se - party rock
Ne - an overwhelming surplus of diggity
Te - sadism
Fi - self-loathing
Si - that summertime, fall, wintertime, springtime sadness
Ni - the inevitable and irreversible heat death of the universe
Ti - nihilism
Fe - codependent relationships
Se - the aesthetic
Ne - a fair amount of diggity
Te - strategy games
Fi - tarot cards
Si - terms and conditions
Ni - vision boards
Ti - constantly hurting people’s feelings
Fe - social manipulation
Se - the finer things in life
Ne - hardly any diggity
Te - bitchin
Fi - tragic backstory
Si - obscure obsessions
Ni - freakishly accurate hunches
Ti - some common sense
Fe - moral flexibility
Se - unexplained bruises
Ne - no diggity
Te - angry crying
Fi - corporate slavory
Si - chaos
Ni - dystopian nightmares
Ti - drama
How does the INFJ doorslam work? Easy 13 steps.
1. Find a friend/partner
2. Get a close relationship
3. Ignore red flags
4. Ignore them some more
5. Yep, that’s a red flag all right
6. No, no it’s completely fine
7. EVERYTHING IS FINE
8. IS IT ME, AM I THE ASSHOLE?!
9. Yeah it’s definitely me I’m garbage
10. *Ni kicks in*
11. Oh. OH. Ooooooooh. Yep. You betcha.
12. *blocked* *deleted* *ghosted*
13. … Fucking asshole.