Me on my wedding day: you still like me right
10 Overplayed Songs I Will Probably Never Get Tired Of
Disclaimer - All spelling errors are intentional & meant to give a better representation of the songs.
1. “Africa” by Toto (🎶IT’S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO DRAG ME AWAAAAYYYY FROM YOUUU🎶)
2. “Habits” by Tove Lo (🎶You’re gone and I gotta stay high all the tiiime to keep you off my mind, oo-ooh oo-ooh🎶)
3. “The Middle” by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey (🎶BAY-BAY *beat* Why don’t you just meet me in the middle? *beat* I’m losin’ *beat* my mind *half-beat* just a lit-tuhl🎶)
4. “A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlton (🎶Makin’ my way downtown *half-beat* walkin’ fast *half-beat* faces pass, and I’m homebouuund *piano riff*🎶)
5. “Youngblood” by 5SOS (🎶Young-BLOOD *beat* say you want me *beat* say you want me *beat* OUT-ta your life, and I’m just. A. Dead. Man. Walkin’ tonight🎶)
6. “Without Me” by Halsey (🎶THINKIN’ YOU COULD LIIIIIIVE WITHOUT ME *beat* THINKIN’ YOU COULD LIIIIIIVE WITHOUUUT ME🎶)
7. “Riptide” by Vance Joy (🎶Ohhh, lay-dayyy; runnin’ down to the ri-iptide, taken away to the da-ark side, I wanna be your left-ha-and man🎶)
8. “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars (🎶WOO! ‘Cause uptownfunkgon’giveittoya *beat* ‘Causeuptownfunkgon’giveittoya *beat* Saturday night, we in the spot *half-beat* Don’t believe me, just watch; C’MON!🎶)
9. “Clarity” by Zedd ft. Foxes (🎶YOU ARE *beat* the piece o-of me *beat* I wish *half-beat* I didn’t NEE-EED🎶)
10. “It Ain’t Me” by Kygo & Selena Gomez (🎶Who’s gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? Who’s gonna rock you when the sun won’t let you sleep? Who’s wakin’ up *half-beat* to drive you home *half-beat* when you’re DRUNK AND ALL ALOOONE?🎶)
25 (Semi) Obscure Song Recommendations
1. “Stay” by Talar Ourfalian
2. “Landmine” by Finneas
3. “Walk Through Walls” by Katie Herzig
4. “Waves” by Dean Lewis
5. “All Through the Night” by Anna Nalick
6. “Sugar Burn” by Jaymes Young
7. “To Tell You” by April Smith
8. “Us” by James Bay
9. “Should Have Never” by Angelyn & Blind Innocence
10. “The Green And the Town” by AJR
11. “Insomnia” by Daya
12. “The Great Unknown” by Rob Thomas
13. “Sanctuary” by Allie X
14. “Waves of Loneliness” by Jon Bellion
15. “London” by Vanessa Carlton
16. “She Don’t Want Nobody Near” by Counting Crows
17. “Find You” by Katy McAllister
18. “So Long, Astoria” by The Ataris
19. “L-L-Love” by Blondfire
20. “Dangerous” by Big Data
21. “Days Are Gone” by HAIM
22. “Sing to the River” by Jamie Lawson
23. “I’m With You” by Avril Lavigne
24. “WHY” by NF
25. “I Know a Place” by MUNA
Person: I’m so brilliant.
INTP: That’s debatable.
INTP: But really
INTP: Everything we percieve to be true is debatable
INTP: Even the idea that everything we percieve to be true is debatable is debatable
INTP: So really everything is just a paradox
INFP : I always get paranoid whenever I ride an airplane. I feel like they will crash anytime soon.
INTJ : Don’t be. If anything, it’s safer than land transport.
INFP : I’m still scared, tho. In my mind I feel like they shouldn’t be able to fly…
INTJ :There is science behind that. If you want I can explain how logically that is possible to happen. And I can explain commercial flight safety regulations and procedures too if that will help to ease your mind.
INFP : I read a lot about airplanes but I can’t help I still feel that way
INTJ : What should I do then?
INFP : Give me an INFP-ish reason of why I shouldn’t be scared? Since I am kinda bad dealing with logical reasonings.
INTJ : Alright.
INTJ : It flies by the power of love and friendship.
INFJ : *Goes crazy over messy execution of carefully planned schedules*
INTP : *Observed INFJ* You know I have been thinking…he is like a living sample of thermodynamics law.
INTJ : You mean he tends to go from orderly to disorderly?
INTP : Ja. He is too hot-headed and need to lower his temperature.
INTJ : Next time he has out of control racing thoughts, tell him to pour liquid nitrogen to his head.
INTJ: Why do we exist?
INTJ: Like, really, what’s the meaning of being in this place?
INTJ: We’re complex beings who suffer for stupid things
INTJ: I could suffer thinking about you not answering me
INTJ: But why would I even suffer? Does it make sense?
INTJ: I still breathe, I still do everything I need to do to survive
INTJ: I think we rely too much on other people
INTJ: We live for them
INTJ: Right now I’m living for you to answer me tomorrow morning
INTJ: I’m living for the people around me
INTJ: I love you, I think you’re a really great person
INTJ: I want to see you more this week
INTJ: I miss you
*the next morning*
INFP: These 3AM thoughts are really something
INFP: What was going on inside your head
INTJ: I don’t know, forget it, I’m embarassed
INFP: I LOVE YOU TOOOO UWU
INTJ: SHUT UP
*INTJ 1 (me) sleeps at INTJ 2’s house, they talk about the new bag, INTJ 2 got recently*
INTJ 2: “…It’s even big enough to hide a body, so, in case you're planning to murder me tonight…”
INTJ 1: “Nah, I would never kill someone!”
INTJ 2: “You realize how sarcastic that sounded?”
INTJ 1: *evil grin*
[voice note at 2AM]
INTJ: I’m feeling really sad right now
INTJ: I’m drunk and sad
INTJ: You’re probably sleeping
INTJ: I’m really glad that I met you, I love you
INTJ: [oasis playing in the background]
INTJ: I’ll go study some math
[the next morning]
INFP: why do you only say these things when I’m sleeping or when you’re drunk
INTJ: I DON’T KNOW. I HATE THIS, PLEASE FORGET IT
INFP: WHYYY I LOVE YOUUU
INFP: AND WHY WERE YOU DOING MATH AT 2AM? DRUNK?????
INTJ: MY THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE NEVER CEASES
INFJ: What if your future boyfriend isn’t your ideal type, physically?
INTJ: That won’t happened.
INFJ: Oh is that so? Can you tell me the reason?
INTJ: The fact that my future boyfriend is my future boyfriend means I already approved him, which means he has reached my standard of physical appearance, intelligence, and personality.