- good vibes to fill your room when you need to shut out the world and finish that essay or let out stress or celebrate irony
- it’s a warm, slow day; sunlight pours through the window and time feels honeyed as you curl up with a book and a cup of tea and no responsibilities
- on a road trip that leads to the sea; falling in love with nature and life and music and your best friend; feeling at peace
- heartbreak, missed connections, star crossed lovers and falling out of love; whatever the opposite of a love song is
- the hazy feeling of a suburbian love affair, somewhere between realitiy and a sonic dreamscape
- old crush whose name and laughter still linger in your mind and it’s a vague kind of longing but oh, it’s definitely there
- when you need to either astral project or escape into a seperate plane of existance, just for a little while
- it’s anywhere between one and six am but you’re still awake and that very fact spirals you into a feeling of equal parts exhaustion and existentialism
Today’s post is all about websites that I use in my daily school routine for essays or generally for homework that might make your life a lot easier too.Let’s on to it.
• Photomath: Photomath is actually an app where you can take a photo of a math equation and it can solve it for you BUT unlike some other apps that give straight up the answer it gives you the details of the solving procedure.I know that some of you might think that this is actually not good and I know that we’re supposed to do all the homework by ourselves but I sometimes use it when I’m just not in the mood to do Maths but still need to get all my school work done for the next day.
• Hemingway: So this a site that I’ve been really using lately when it comes to double-checking and correcting essays.I really like Word don’t get me wrong but after I finish a big essay I always make mistakes (e.x. some words might not be correctly written or might not “fit”) so I copy and paste the whole article or whatever it is there and it highlights the mistakes or anything that is not correctly done in my work.
• IXL: This is a website for maths practice problems that I told you in my previous post.There’s not much to explain, it provides you with all kinds of exercises for whatever you need and at least for me it has done wonders.
11 Questions tag
tagged by @studying-succulents thank you ☺️ ✨
Rules: answer these 11 question, ask 11 new questions, and tag 11 people
What was your favorite subject as a child?
Art! I don’t have it as a subject at school anymore, but I love being creative all the time and I have art classes in the afternoons
Tea or coffee?
How can one choose!
Rather than choosing I’d rather tell you my favorite version of each
Tea - Rooibos tea (if you haven’t tried it command you to do it this instant)
Coffee- at the moment ice coffee, but no sweetener/syrup/sugar
Space or the Ocean?
Why is this soooooo hard!
If I have to pick, I’d pick the ocean 🌊.
Because I’m secretly a mermaid 🧜♀️ 😉
Favorite type of plant?
Succulents, because they are what I aspire to be: strong and fierce
Favorite type of art?
ALL OF IT!!!
Would you rather go forward in time, or back?
Neither, it’s like being spoiled about the end of the book your currently reading or retreading your favorite novel and accidentally messing it up by dropping it in the bath (yes! I never take a bath without a good book).
Favorite book of all time?
I’ve read so many I’ve fallen in love with that I can’t possibly choose. It’s like asking a mother who her favorite child is.
What is your school’s mascot?
He’s called Alpha and he is a wolf.
Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
No. Not because my parents are strict. I’m just too much of a crybaby.
What your favorite random fact? (about anything!)
In 2013 Belgium issued a limited edition of chocolate flavored stamps.
Do you prefer crayons, markers, or colored pencils?
Markers, because their colors are usually very pigmented and vibrant. I mean who doesn’t need some vibrant color in their live.
Okay so here are my 11 question.
How many books have you read ?
If you could say anything to the world’s leaders, what would it be?
Introvert, extrovert or a magical unicorn( being a mix of the two )?
What is your most essential school/ work supply ?
Cats or dogs?
What is your favorite season?
Celebrity crush ?
Biggest pet peeve ?
Who are the top three people you admire most ?
What is your favorite movie genre ?
As a child, what was your dream job ?
With the start of 2018 well underway, I wanted to make a masterpost full of links on how to adjust your perspective with studying. Perhaps you want to become a better student overall, improve your focus or get into your dream college, there is always something we want to do better! Hopefully these tips will make 2018 your best academic year yet!
- 2018 student planner
- planner brand recommendations
- planner vs bullet journal: pros and cons
- how to set up a bullet journal
- setting up a digital bullet journal
- bullet journal spread ideas
- bullet journal decoration hacks
- bullet journal brand recommendations
- whats in my bag
- my favourite stationery
- back to school basic supplies
- how to improve your handwriting
- handwriting font suggestions
- balancing study and work
- desk/workspace essentials
- student finance tips
- 2018 monthly planner printables
- productivity and time management applications
- how to remove distractions
- types of procrastination and how to deal with them
- google chrome new tab options for improved productivity
- 10 small ways to improve your productivity
- applications to block websites
- no distraction writing applications
- 100 days of productivity challenge
- how to focus in class
- how to stick to a schedule
- how to stay alert
- how to build self-discipline
- how to organise for exams
- my after school routine
- how to reduce perfectionist ideas
- what to do when you’ve tried everything
- how to gain back motivation
- motivational monday printables
- how to stop avoiding studying
- what to do when you feel exhausted before studying
- how I stay motivated
- tips on maintaining motivation
- how to start a studyblr
- how to utilise your studyblr for motivation
- how to set up a studygram
- dealing with competitive people
- how to bounce back from ‘failure’
- how to learn from a lower than expected grade
- how to structure a weekly review
- how to deal with a difficult class
- things to do during holidays/study vacations
- applications for students
- how to take effective class or lecture notes
- how to take notes from a textbook
- how to prepare for exams
- my note-taking method
- my notebook system
- how to write faster
- how to study more effectively
- how to summarise information
- how I organise my binders
- good habits to implement
- how to study (my method)
- how to revise from notes
- how to organise a colour code
- how to memorise information effectively
- how to memorise quotes
- how to use flashcards
- how I reduce waffle and narration in essays
- tips for essay writing
- how to find out where you’re going wrong
- how I prepare to study
- different ways to study
- how to study during the semester
- how to annotate a book/novel/etc
- how to get ahead in school
- how to break up a large textbook
- studying as a visual learner
- how to practice and present a speech
- mindmapping apps and extensions
- how to deal with online classes
- how to study a language
- how to study maths
- how to improve group assessments/projects
- how to improve your sleep schedule
- how to wake up earlier
- how to study when sick
- over-coming self doubt
- dealing with stress
- how to balance studying and anxiety
- how to balance studying and depression
- apps that help with depression
- ways to reward your productivity
- my favourite tv shows
- my favourite podcasts
- ways to use empty notebooks
- how to be more sociable
- tips for getting a job
- advice for the first day
- things (personal, academic, etc) to do every week
- 2018 monthly planner printables
- 2018 student printables (includes 2018 overview + calendar, daily + weekly + monthly planner, 30 habit tracker, class overview and timed worklog)
- weekly study schedule
- weekly planner
- weekend planner
- daily planner
- assessment planner
- subject to do list planner
- study session planner
- exam revision printable pack (includes revision checklist, formulas + definitions sheet, essay + project planner, weekly schedule)
- note-taking printables (includes dotted, grid, lined, cornell method)
- organic chemistry printable
- literary techniques and devices sheet
- 100 days of productivity tracker printable
- ultimate student organiser pack
- study and revision pack
- 2018 student planner
- 2018 weekly planner
- pomodoro tracker
- grade and assessment planner pack
- essay guide and planner pack
- productivity planner
- student reading journal printable
- student finance planner
- goal and habit planner
- customisable weekly study planner
So I’ve reached 2000 followers which is pretty cool! To say thank you and as a little celebration for me (and bc im bored), I’m gonna do an art giveaway where I’ll draw you pretty much anything you want! Winner gets a full painting/drawing and two runner-ups get a wee cartoon or sketch!
R U L E S
- Must be following me cause its for my followers obvs
- I’m not gonna draw anything weird, I reserve the right to turn stuff down if it makes me uncomfortable
- Reblog this post!
- Winners will be announced towards the 20th of this month :D
Here’s some examples of my style vvv
just gonna shamelessly tag sum folks
@peachtea-studies @peachrosestudies @daisynote @studymetouniversity @letsstudybuddy @jennastudiess @study4engineering @sparklestudying @studyingshinee @popcorn-studies @sharkstudy @eurustudying @fourth–dimension @calirollstudies @studyandstars
2018 will be the year of studying hard, finding love, meeting new people, trying new experiences, self love, ice creams and long beach days in summer, jumping in leaf piles and making carrot cake in autumn, wearing comfy warm coats in winter, picnics and flower gardens and bike rides in spring, learning to live with the scars from previous years, growing as a person in every way, being kind despite having bad days, high ambitions and consistency, not giving up on goals after 2 days, leaving habitual toxic thoughts behind, and determination to make 2018 different and happier and more productive than 2013-2017.