ENTP: Hey! And what if…
INFP: What if what?? Tell me!
ENTP: Nothing, it wouldn’t work.
INFP: Tell meeeee
ENTP: I already forgot what the what if was about.
If I say "there is no 'right' or 'wrong', it's entirely subjective and made-up by people, morality doesn't exist in Nature" and "I have a keen talent for understanding criminals' motives by putting myself into their shoes" what type do you think of ?
Sounds like INTJ.
Could be an ENFJ too.
Hey there! So I'm an ENFP, and my best friend is an ENTP. We're both fairly young (mid 20's) and developing our tert functions, so sometimes understanding each other can be really hard- I'm very emotional, which he doesn't really understand, and he's so logical, sometimes he sounds like a robot to me! Any tips on how to relate to each other better?
Hey! One of my best friends is an ENFP and we’re 21 years old. I sometimes get desperated because she’s also very emotional while I like to keep things simple when it comes to emotions. I think that ENTPs and ENFPs can be very similar in some things but we tend to understand things differently. The only advice I can give you is to try to understand that ENTPs prefer to make decitions based on logic, which sometimes comes out like “cold” or distant, but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have feelings.
Do you do that lo key flirt with everyone, but never enough with anyone thing? What IS flirting anyway? Are you afraid of love?
Yes, I do. I tend to jokingly flirt with people. The thing is that I usually can flirt with anyone but with the people I’m really interested on, because I get shy with those. “What is flirting?”
a : to behave amorously without serious intentb : to show superficial or casual interest or liking <flirted with the idea>; also : experiment <a novelist flirting with poetry>
The definition itself includes the word “superficial”. So, maybe that’s the way in which everybody flirts, not just me.
Finally, “ Are you afraid of love?”. The answer is not exactly. I’m not really afraid of love but I am afraid of being dependent of someone or finding my freedom limited, and I think that somehow love implies both of those things, so I think that, in some way (maybe subconsciously), I tend to avoid it.
Okay, so I'm 20 and I'm and INFP and I've never dated anyone before, so j have NO experience. A guy asked me or this week and I said yes, and proceeded to freak out and have second thoughts the whole week leading up to our first date. Then, we had a fantastic date. He's funny and sweet and fun and I had a great time. But then, as soon as I'm by myself, I start questioning my decision again! It's like my mind is my own worst enemy. What's the deal? Is this normal for an INFP?
I guess it is, the overthinking part, questioning things and what could go wrong… sounds like some Ne. But you don’t have to worry, if you had a good time why not just follow and see what happens? Maybe you’re giving too much importance to it and that’s why you question it so much when you’re alone
First MBTI test I took, I got INFJ. Was super excited that I can finally relate to the result. But after taking that and several other tests, I kept getting INFP instead. I feel like a fraud because I identified as an INFJ, collected INFJ articles and facts and wouldn't fathom being any other type. How can I accept the fact that I've been mistyped?
Whow do you know that the wrong one is the first test and not the second one? you have to look at which one is the one that looks the most like you, that you feel more identified with. and then, if you see that you actually fit best in INFP’s description, just be happy because you have find your type.
Hello :) I'm attracted to someone and it's really annoying ! I can't avoid them or date them. Got an idea ? I'm a female ENTP.
Hello, that’s so typical for me. I use to be attracted to people I can’t have a relationship with (I sometimes think that my mind just loves trolling me). If it’s actually imosible for you to date them just be nice to them and you’ll probably find someone more attractive soon ;)
Hey how would a sad heart broken ENFP react? Thanks! (Love your blog btw)
They look like hurted tiny animals who you want to protect, they’ll smile to try to look normal but their eyes… their eyes will look so sad everyone notices they’re just not fine. It’s also easy to find it out because they’re usially laughing, dancing and smiling around when they’re ok, but not when they’re sad. But actually ENFPs can be so strong and usually will hold to any possiblity to recover from wathever makes them feel bad, so they’ll probably be fine again before you realize.
1. I’ve had many different types of jobs, I switch frequently to keep things interesting.
2. I have strong religious beliefs.
3. I’m artsy. I like singing and songwriting, painting, photography, etc.
4. I enjoy having a wide circle of friends.
*tag and reblog with your own*
1. I like to make people laugh.
2. I enjoy being on stage as a musican. (AKA: center of attention.)
3. I take pleasure in the whimsical and paradoxical.
4. I don’t hate the color pink.
1. I can’t make time machines from scratch.
2. I’m nervous and awkward when I talk to cashiers.
3. I’m not always evil.
Low-key loathes self.
1.I’m lowkey concerned about aesthetics and style
2. I think people who cause unnecessary conflicts are annoying
3.I’m not obsessed with memes
4.Only a few people realize that I’m an asshole
5. Peoples first first impression is quite often that I’m NICE???
6.Sometimes I’m nice
1. I’m competitive as all fuck
2. Male ENTPs annoy the fuck out of me
3. I often choose not to empathize with people when I’m worn out which ends badly
4. I will be loud and a radicalist when I’m comfortable with you
1. I’m pretty argumentative
2. I’m really disorganized
3. I procrastinate like hell
4. Emotional and moral convictions have a lowkey effect on my decisions and thoughts
1. Procrastinates constantly
2. Only angry for a few seconds before it changes to sadness
3. Constantly (seems) happy and laughs when with friends
4. Reads 99% more fiction then non-fiction.
1. I tend to believe that most anything is possible (from the wildest conspiracy theories to superstitions regarding fairies).
2. Since it so difficult for me to feel in most settings, I tend to value my emotional responses. If I find something, be it a book, a song, or something of that ilk, I tend to bleed what feelings I can draw from it dry. And if it makes me feel sad, then all the better.
3. I am religious, though it is a very personal belief system derived from much pondering and thoughtful insight.
4. I was extremely apt at history growing up, arguably retrospectively seeing it as my best subject. Though not necessarily contrary to my type, I do find this interesting, since it seems many INTJs naturally gravitate more towards mathematics and the sciences. And while I was good at both these subjects, it was with history (and literature) that I truly seemed to find my niche.
1. I sometimes consider that it doesn’t worth to start an argument and just don’t care.
2. Science isn’t entertaining or even really interesting to me.
3. Some people who doesn’t really know me has the imoression of me being serious and formal.
4. I don’t use to eat all the strange ingredients that I find in the kitchen mixed inside a sadwich for lunch.