me rn bc I knew from the beginning Rheya was like this and didn’t stan her
one of the best parts in the royal series is the fact that olivia went from despising mc in trr book 1 to loving her as the series progressed. now we’re so high up her friendship scale that she’s doing everything she can to ensure mc’s safety and of course happily crying when she was told the news that mc’s pregnant. now, that’s character development right there.
olivia nevrakis won me over more than anyone else.
Finally Teja is gone as director!! She should have never been hired to begin with. The MC is going to rock this directing. Also shouldn’t Sara have been watching the crew and checking the perimeter. I know she left with us to go see Thomas but the first thing she should have done when we got back was check everything.
I feel bad for the people who have anyone other than Matt or Thomas as a LI and don’t get to bring them home to meet your mom. I can’t wait for Hunt to meet his future mother in law.
What happened this week:
- MC is on house lockdown with the worst bodyguard in the world. She also bakes and is interested in food festivals? Ok… Speaking of food fests, MC goes to one with Hunt of all people, to wedding plan once again without our fiance(e)s (unless yours is Hunt). TBH I had to remind myself that I was engaged to Matt because he hasn’t appeared in MC’s life in about 7 years.
- Chazz and his forgettable daredevil boyfriend come over but our fiance(e)s don’t. He tells us that Prince Leo from RoE/TRR is coming to our wedding because our LIs met them at a charity event, which makes no sense for the less famous LIs like Seth.
- Chadley gets a poster scene for the stupid collection. He’s a friend?
- Victoria has this whole thing with her brat that could’ve been solved without our involvement and with a simple phone call but nooooo.
- There’s chaos on our movie set and I just wanna watch it burn, please, God.
- I cannot give a flying fuck about this book and it’s taking all of my effort to make a good review.
- MC is literally being stalked and there hasn’t been a peep from our LIs? No words of comfort or sympathy? The inconsistencies with the LIs really piss me off.
- I hate this book.