A fact about me: I can write normal stories but not fan fictions.
I’m currently doing a curricular internship. I’m collecting blood on a public hospital twice a week, during the morning. I’m actually enjoying it more than I expected, especially because the technicians and patients are usually very nice.
Running is my thing. It helps clear my mind and calms me down when I’m stressed. It also keeps me in shape and makes me feel really good about myself. I like running because not everyone can actually do it let alone do it right. Running is a very complicated thing, you need to learn how to pace yourself, when to push your limits, and when to lay off a bit. Not many people can do all those things at once which actually hurts them. But I can, knowing this makes me proud.
My writing is really good, at least that’s what my teachers say and the select few that I allow to read it. But, even so I cannot seem to find the motivation to finish a single story no matter how hard I try. It doesn’t help that it gives me anxiety every time I have someone read it. Hopefully I get over it soon or else I won’t have my writing as an escape anymore.
i fucked up the first one i did because i’m dumb and replied to the message asking me to do it. so here it goes again, publicly this time.
5 Facts about myself/ things about myself that i like.
1. I can’t say no, and i make sure to do a stellar job with whatever is asked of me even if i really don’t feel like it.
2. I get really into things. If i come up with a new idea or find something cool, i’ll obsess over it and try to make it the best thing ever.
3. I laugh an excessive amount. I try to make jokes so that no one ever takes me too seriously because I am most certainly not a serious person.
4. I really like dogs and cats.
5. I’m pretty laid back and open about everything. I try hard to not be judgmental or close minded, and i like to be the person that people feel comfortable if they ever want to turn to me for help or advice.
there ya have it folks. You just learned 5 facts about me. enjoy! thanks!